Updated: Apr 15
You wonder what Eloping normally is, celebrating a marriage without the knowledge of family and friends. A reception is not usually required.
Most people who want an elope want to have a completely intimate celebration with the most special people in their lives. Here are some tips for your elope.
1. Find out what is necessary for your ceremony to be legal: Remember to obtain your marriage license at the city clerk of your city and inform yourself if it is necessary to have witnesses and how many. Remember that for your marriage to be legal you will need an officiant or minister as well.
2. Choose your vendors: from a wedding planner to your videographer. It does not matter if your desire is to have a completely intimate wedding, I recommend having a wedding planning specialist to help you in the process since he has connections with different providers and extensive knowledge in planning.
3. Pick a place that is special to both of you: choosing a place that is special to both of you creates a super magical connection.
4. Do not feel pressure to invite everyone you know: elopement is a very intimate and romantic celebration that defines what each one feels for the other is not what others expect of you so do not feel pressure to invite everyone.
5. Celebrate your elopement in a destination outside your city: If you want you can celebrate your elopement in a wonderful destination and you can invite friends and family. You can surprise everyone by celebrating your wedding on a family vacation.
We has an Elope package as well as Destination Weddings make your appointment for a free consultation here.